Friday, July 15, 2016

What this is...

I have many stories running through my head, these days.
So, after much daydreaming and rewrites in my head, I've decided to start writing them here.
Most of this will be romantically driven, so I am separating them from my regular short story blog (which I am redeveloping as well).
Much of what you will hopefully read here started out as dreams and became daydreams and then are being rescripted into works of fiction. 
I love- love stories, and before you ask: I have read romance novels. I suspect these will read a bit different. For one thing, I am a man writing about love. For another thing, I am a single and very lonely guy writing about the opposite state of affairs.
This might work.
I might meet Ellie Fitzgerald or Sharon McBee or Marissa Campbell or Genny Carver before I get their stories written down and decide that being in love is much better than writing about it.
I believe in Love.
Much like people believe in God, the Mets, Poker Luck, Winning the Lottery or not believing in anything. 
Love exists because I believe it exists. If you don't believe in Love, then you are at the wrong place and I would recommend you go find another place filled with all the illusions to which you are willing to buy into.
The views and POVs written here are mostly my own and those of the people I dream about (which is not the same thing).

That being said, we shall begin with Ellie Fitzgerald. 
Once upon a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment